Starry Sky Model Vest
Are you looking for a fun and stylish knitting project? The Starry Sky Model Vest is a great option for those who want to create a unique and eye-catching piece. This vest features a beautiful starry sky pattern that is sure to impress.
- Two knitting skewers (size 8)
- 3 skeins of medium weight yarn (color of your choice)
- Tapestry needle
Follow these steps to create your own Starry Sky Model Vest:
- Cast on 140 stitches using your chosen yarn and knitting skewers.
- Knit 6 rows in garter stitch.
- Begin the starry sky pattern by knitting 10 stitches, then purling the next stitch. Repeat this pattern until the end of the row.
- On the next row, knit all stitches and purl the yarn overs.
- Continue this pattern until the piece measures 22 inches in length.
- Bind off and sew the sides together with a tapestry needle.
- Weave in any loose ends and trim excess yarn.
The Starry Sky Model Vest is a great project for knitters of all skill levels. The starry sky pattern is created using a simple combination of knit and purl stitches, making it a great option for those who are new to knitting. And with its beautiful design and unique color palette, this vest is sure to be a hit among your family and friends.