Are you looking for a new knitting project? How about trying out the beautiful Blue Door model women's sweater?This sweater is perfect for chilly days and cozy nights. The unique design features a beautiful blue door pattern that is sure to catch the eye.
- 5 skeins of worsted weight yarn
- Size 8 knitting needles
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Instructions:Before starting, make sure you have the correct gauge by knitting a swatch. The gauge should be 18 stitches and 24 rows to 4 inches.
- Cast on 110 stitches and join in the round, being careful not to twist the stitches.
- Knit 1x1 ribbing for 2 inches.
- Knit the blue door pattern for 12 inches.
- Switch to stockinette stitch and knit for 12 inches.
- Begin decreases by knitting 10 stitches and then knit 2 stitches together, repeat this pattern to the end of the row.
- Knit 1 row even.
- Continue with decreases in this pattern until only a few stitches remain, then bind off.
- Seam up the sides and sleeves, and weave in any loose ends with the tapestry needle.