Pebble Model Vest with Two Skewers
If you're looking for a simple but stylish knitting project, the Pebble Model Vest with Two Skewers is a great option. This vest features a beautiful pebble pattern that is perfect for adding texture and dimension to your wardrobe.
- Two knitting skewers (size 8)
- 3 skeins of medium weight yarn (color of your choice)
- Tapestry needle
Follow these steps to create your own Pebble Model Vest with Two Skewers:
- Cast on 130 stitches using your chosen yarn and knitting skewers.
- Knit 6 rows in garter stitch.
- Begin the pebble pattern by knitting 2 stitches, then purling 2 stitches. Repeat this pattern until the end of the row.
- On the next row, knit all knit stitches and purl all purl stitches.
- Continue this pattern until the piece measures 22 inches in length.
- Bind off and sew the sides together with a tapestry needle.
- Weave in any loose ends and trim excess yarn.
The Pebble Model Vest with Two Skewers is a great project for knitters of all skill levels. The pebble pattern is created using a simple combination of knit and purl stitches, making it a great option for those who are new to knitting. And with its beautiful design and versatile color options, this vest is sure to be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come.