Creating a Beautiful Wine Glass Model Baby Vest
Are you looking for a unique and adorable baby vest pattern? Why not try the wine glass model baby vest? It features a playful design that is sure to delight any baby and make them stand out from the crowd. Plus, it's easy to crochet, even if you're a beginner.
- 4mm crochet hook
- 2 skeins of baby yarn (in white and purple)
- Tapestry needle
Follow these simple steps to create your own wine glass model baby vest:
- Start by making a slip knot and chain 45 stitches with the white yarn.
- Next, work double crochet stitches into the third chain from the hook and continue to the end of the chain.
- Turn your work and chain two. Then, work double crochet stitches into the back loop only for the entire row.
- Continue this pattern of double crocheting into the back loop only until you have a total of 12 rows in white.
- Next, switch to the purple yarn and chain two. Work double crochet stitches into both loops for the entire row.
- Continue double crocheting into both loops for the next 12 rows in purple.
- Switch back to white yarn and work 12 rows in the back loop only.
- Finish off the white yarn and switch back to purple yarn, double crocheting into both loops for the next 12 rows.
- Finish off the purple yarn and switch back to white yarn, continuing the pattern of double crocheting into the back loop only for the next 12 rows.
- When you have finished the final row, fold the fabric in half with the right sides facing each other and sew up the sides of the vest using a tapestry needle and the white yarn. Leave openings for the armholes.
- To finish, crochet a border of single crochet stitches around the armholes, neckline, and bottom of the vest using the purple yarn.
There you have it, a gorgeous wine glass model baby vest that is sure to become a cherished addition to any baby's wardrobe. Have fun playing around with different color combinations and making this pattern your own. Happy crocheting!